Sunday, January 18, 2009

Going Crazy  


This is my first post since coming back from the UK, catching flu, getting tagged by homeland security (woohoo!) and unpacking all the records I bought on my stops along the way. I had some luck at a flea market where a nice French gentleman let me listen to his wares on a fisher price toy turntable with a pencil like needle the weight of a bag of sugar. This came out of that stack.

I have known about this track for a while, its probably one of the most slept on italo tunes I know of, its hip contemporary feel and dancey arrangement should have made it a shoe in for all those Italo 101 re issue and bootleg comps that flooded the shelves a few years ago, but for whatever reason it remains an obscurity. Enjoy:

Posted by Black Shag | 6 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments: to “ Going Crazy