Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nijel  


Now I know this track has been floating around the internet for a while now, somebody circulated a recording of the vocal version and as if by some dark arcane magic it appeared on a handful of blogs simultaneously. In this case at least I'm putting up the instrumental version of possibly one of the harder hitting peek time boogie tracks in my crate, as the instrumental is all I ever play.

There are elements here that ache of pop cheese, a cylon vocoder chorus, a lyric about getting down and a chanky chank guitar line, but thats how I like it..

Nijel - Dance So Fine (Instrumental)

Posted by Black Shag | 2 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Nijel