Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dancin'  



Right. It's Thursday. We are rapidly approaching the weekend and the time to shrug off responsibility, grab a drink and take a break from the news of demise, recession and global crisis. It's blindingly gorgeous in SF this week and hopefully something of like where ever you may be located. So, with all these things in mind, here is Grey and Hanks "Dancin'". It's not a terribly complex tune or a hard to find record, but it is upbeat and a sweet one to shake it to. I always laugh a little when the male vocal starts, you'll see why. That said, it never ceases to make me tap my foot, sing along and get dancin'.

For those in SF this weekend, come to Paradise for Prince Language, myself and the lads from I Can't Feel My Face. Good times are guaranteed.

Grey and Hanks - Dancin'

Posted by T. Preston | 5 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ Dancin'