Friday, November 20, 2009

Sweet Dynamite  


I don't know what to say about this song really. It's pretty much perfect start to finish. The groove, the strings, the horns, Claudja Barry's downright infectious vocals, the message of the song...it's just never going to get old to me. Earlier today I was thinking about how there are very few, if any, current charting singles that I would even listen to, let alone any that I appreciate and feel I would never get tired of. Songs like "Sweet Dynamite", which was released in 1976, remind me why I love music and why I should take more time to listen and surrender.

Claudja Barry - Sweet Dynamite

Posted by T. Preston | 5 comments

Labels: ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ Sweet Dynamite