Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Festival  


My original intent for this post was to be the third part of my Mastermix series, this time featuring the Prelude Vol. II Tony Humphries mixes. Well my thrift store copy is fucked and beaten to death, I was only able to salvage the two least essential tracks off the comp. Not to worry, I will track down a new copy and post them up sometime down the road. In an attempt to make up for the lack of killer content here I am throwing in a pretty smooth track from the second Wynd Chymes LP entitled Festival. For more on Wynd Chymes, read the comments by the bands former lead singer on our post from a couple of years back.

Wynd Chymes - Festival
Sharon Redd - Beat The Street (Tony Humphries Mastermix)
D Train - Music (Tony Humphries Mastermix)

Posted by Magnum | 1 comments

Labels: , , , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Festival